Article Critique Outline Writing Services
Table of Contents
Article critique outline writing is a difficult task regardless of the subject. First of all, it may be a challenging task if you are not good at a particular topic. In order to get the task done, you must have a deep understanding of a topic you are going to critique. Otherwise, your arguments may be weak. The other reason why it may be difficult for a student to complete the assignment is that it requires critical thinking, as well as application of knowledge in academic writing standards. As a result, many students tend to entrust their critique writing tasks to a professional writing company. It is a good choice if you want to get a high quality piece of writing without making much efforts.
Reading Actively, Reading Properly
- Review the article more than once to understand its meaning.
When you are reading the article for the first time, particularly if you plan to write an article critique, your task is to understand what the writer is trying to say. What is the key message? What is the main theme of the article? See if the article has a thesis, since it will become the backbone of your article critique.
- Review and re-read the article once again.
You will need to be patient and read the article once more. It is important, because now you will pay attention to the details of the author’s argument.
Also, you will mark the most valuable messages and instruments used by the author to deliver the message. Answer some of the following questions:
- who are the target audience?
- what is the main argument?
- what is the author’s intent?
- is the argument logical and consistent?
- Choose markings and create legends for them.
Legends and markings will guide the writing process, as you are working on your article critique. Legends are unique, like you. Choose any, so that you could make a difference between meaningful and meaningless information. For example, underline the most important passages. You will use them or cite them directly in your paper. At the same time, circle meaningless or confusing elements. This way, you will see the amount of information you have to support your critique.
- Develop a preliminary list of concepts and meanings to guide your article critique.
Once you finish reading the article, you will have an initial impression or opinion of the author’s argument. However, in order to fix or cement it, you will still need to read the article three-four times. Think about your reaction to the material provided in the article. Then think of other sources or types of evidence you would want to use to support your critique. Do you remember any other instances or sources that covered the same topic? Maybe you watched a movie addressing the issue covered in the article? Think about it.
Critiquing an Article: How to Collect Evidence
Think about the article’s main message. Look into the message and hypothesis presented by the author. See if the same hypothesis is supported in other studies. Review the writer’s message. Do you see it as relevant in a present-day context? Do you see its meaning beyond what the author states in the article? It is important to review the research that was done to develop and test the hypothesis. See if the introduction and conclusion of the article are convincing and evidence-based. Are all elements of the article logically related? Are there any problems, and how might they be addressed?
Review the Article Once Again and Check It for Possible Biases
If the author of the article has an interest or a conflict of interest with other stakeholders (e.g. the target audience), then biases are also possible. For example, the author may want to misinterpret the results of his or her study. The author may also want to ignore any evidence that does not support the proposed hypothesis. As a result, the article will mislead the audience into believing that all hypotheses were successfully supported. It is important to identify and address these biases, since they can compromise the quality of data and research conclusions. As a result, they can also compromise the validity and applicability of the study findings.
Do not Ignore the Importance of Style. Of course, you may think that the quality of evidence is the most important aspect in an article critique. However, you should not disregard the way it is written. That is, the quality of language, the stylistic elements and techniques used, and the complexity of the article’s language against the needs of the target audience – each of these aspects must be addressed when working on an article critique. For example, what is the author’s tone? Are there any colloquialisms or non-scientific terms used?
You need to review and evaluate the style, because any consistencies can influence the readability and integrity of the study material. For example, if the article is written in a tone that is too much optimistic and bold, and the quality of evidence is meager, it can create a controversial impression. It may also be misleading for the reader. This is why it is so important not to forget about style.
If you order your papers from us, remember that we never article critique sample papers that can be used as a basis for your own papers writing. We do not encourage students to submit papers written by us as if they were written by students. We understand that there are many students who find such behavior indecent and we completely support their point of view. The example of article critique received from us will serve you as a source of information regarding how good critique paper should be written. Besides, with our papers, you will be able to learn how to format them properly in any writing style you want (MLA, APA, etc.). For instance, in case you are going to write a paper in medicine, it will be useful to understand first how such papers should be organized.
Why should we trust you and choose you as a writing partner? It is a fair question you can ask before placing your order on our website. The deal is that we are one of the best writing companies that can easily meet your writing needs. It is seen from the following statistics:
- We have a high rating among our customers, which proves that they are satisfied with the quality of services we provide;
- We do not tolerate plagiarism in papers and provide only plagiarism-free article critique outline for you;
- Our writing team consists of professionals in different fields of study and they can easily write article critique papers on any topic. You will be surprised by the quality of article critique essay example you get from us;
- We always deliver papers according to the deadlines set by our clients. We understand importance of timely done job and strictly follow this rule.
Make Your Life Easier with Us
Our services are created to help students cope with their writing assignment and succeed in studying. It is our main aim and the main reason why we never let our customers down. To get an article critique outline sample, all you have to do is to specify what exactly you want while placing your order and let us complete your assignment. In addition to loyalty and dedication, we offer our customers such benefits:
- According to our revision policy, we give our customers opportunity to ask for a free revision within 24 hours after paper delivery. You are free to ask our writers to improve some parts. However, you are not allowed to change instructions. It is a paid option;
- We create a list of sources used for writing your paper. Besides, you can ask the writer to send you the copies of these sources to read them by yourself and get additional information on a specific topic;
- We never resell paper samples we deliver. When the paper is written and delivered, you become its only owner and are free to use it as you wish. Do not worry that some other student may receive the same paper from us. We do not want to risk your career and our reputation by doing things like that. All papers you get are unique.
Place Your Order without Hesitation
If you are in a difficult situation and do not know how to complete your critique writing assignment, do not hesitate to ask us for help. Sometimes, the only way out of a critical situation is to ask for help. There is nothing bad if you learn something new by working with professionals. It is your opportunity not only to understand how to write high quality critique paper but also to develop your writing skills and deepen your knowledge. Let us share your concerns and become that professional. We will solve any of your writing problems! Contact us now and forget your problems!