1. What happens once I place an order for an essay or paper?
You will set up a personal account by your email and a selected password. You may use this account to monitor the progress of your order. You may also upload additional instructions, samples of your own writing for your writer to review, and use the links to communicate with your writer or with our customer support team. Once you see all of the options on your account, you will see how easy it is to use.
2. Will my writer and I be able to communicate with one another?
Absolutely! Once you have your account, you may send and receive messages to and from your writer during the entire process of order fulfillment. This is an option that other writing services do not offer, since they do not assign specific writers to each task. EssaysService.com encourages such communication, because we want you to be able to refine instructions and see the progress of your order at any time, day or night.
3. What methods of payment can I use and are they secure?
There are a variety of options for making a payment, including all major credit cards, PayPal, BACS, wire transfer, checks or money orders, etc. You will find these options when you go to the payment link. We assure that our payment methods are 100% secure. We do not store anyone’s payment information or payment data from credit cards or accounts, and there are never any surcharges or double billing. We have refined our payment process to be absolutely user friendly. Payment is easy and completely secure at EssaysService.com.
4. How do you guarantee that I will be satisfied with your work?
Once you have received your essay, paper, report, etc., you have three days from the email delivery to request revisions. We are happy to make any changes FREE of charge if our writer haven’t followed your instructions precisely.
5. Will others know I have used your service?
6. Can I specify the format or is there a standard one you use?
Our standard format is Arial font, 12 point, double-spaced, with one-inch margins all the way around. If you need a different format (some instructors require Times New Roman, for example), all you do is let us know when you place your order. You put these types of instructions in the “Comments” box you will find on the order page.
7. Do your essays and papers come from pre-written databases?
Absolutely not! At EssaysService.com, all written work completed for a customer is created from scratch, and follows the specific guidelines set by the customer. We keep no databases of academic works, and you will never see your work anywhere else.
8. Is there any way I could get discount, while ordering from EssaysService.com?
You can apply for the discount program at EssaysService.com in any way that is convenient for you: the order page, e-mail, or just a live chat. Our Support Team will look at the history of your orders and give you a special code, which you will be able to enter on your order page. Based on the number of orders you placed at EssaysService.com, our agents will offer you the following kinds of discounts: the permanent discount (for those, who continue to be our regular customers, by placing their orders constantly) and discount for our new customers.
You can find more information on our discount system below:
- If you place five orders at EssaysService.com, you get the 5% permanent discount;
- You can also get 5% discount if you fill in our “Feedback Form”;
- You can also get 5% discount chatting with our Customer Support Team agent;
- If you place ten orders at EssaysService.com, you get the 10% permanent discount.
Other opportunities with EssaysService.com:
- You can get a free page providing us with your grades for the works you ordered;
- You can get a discount by giving your advice and suggestions on how to improve the service and/or website of EssaysService.com.
Don’t forget to pay your attention to the updates on our promotional discounts! Our website provides all the necessary information.
9. How do you set your prices?
Our rates are available on the order form. However, please understand that prices vary depending upon a couple of variables. First, of course, is the urgency of the deadline. When you place an order that must be completed in a very short period of time, we usually have to assign a few professionals, especially if significant research is required, in order to complete it in a superior manner. The other component of our pricing system is the academic level of the order. While a high school term paper can certainly be written by one with a Bachelor’s degree, a college paper will require a writer with at least a Master’s Degree. Orders from graduate students will necessitate a Ph.D. academician, and the charge, of course, will be higher. EssaysService.com wants to be both fair and reasonable in its pricing, and our policies reflect this commitment.