Delivering orders in parts or progressively is a special type of service that EssaysService.com offers. This delivery method helps customers to better manage any orders that are longer than usual or more challenging, e.g., those with around 20+ or 10+ pages in (respectively) double or single line spacing.
This useful service has a number of advantages:
- It helps the customer to manage and track-writing projects since their paper(s) are delivered in sections for them to approve or get revised prior to submitting them by the final deadline.
- Papers are revised free for a longer period - up to 30 days - past delivery (while we can only offer a window of 2 days in the case of papers delivered by standard methods).
- We make sure your paper is written by one of our finest writers and checked for potential errors by one of our meticulous editors.
- We ask one of our writing managers to take personal charge of monitoring your order and their task is to see that it is completed to the highest possible standard. The purpose of this manager is also to make sure the right communication channels are in place to enable you to communicate in a fast and effective manner with your helper at EssaysService.com and vice versa.
Our process for sending/delivering drafts/parts*:
- Agreed deadline/urgency level is 4 days or less: We send 25% (Part One) of your paper on or prior to the expiration of 50% of the order’s deadline, e.g., suppose order deadline = 2 days and order size = 20 pages. In these circumstances, you receive Part One i.e. 5 pages of your paper upon expiration of 1 day of order deadline.
- Agreed deadline/urgency level is 5 to 11 days: We send 25% (Part One) and 50% (Part Two) of your paper on or prior to respectively the expiration of 25% and 50% of the order’s deadline.
- Agreed deadline/urgency level is a minimum of 12 days: We send 25% (Part One), 50% (Part Two), and 75% (Part 3) of your paper on or prior to respectively the expiration of 25%, 50%, and 75% of the order’s deadline.
For a minimal fee of just +15% you get more benefits and more flexibility.
* Where a customer wishes to receive their paper(s) by an alternative means, we will work out a personalized solution according to that customer’s preferences and the unique requirements of their order. In cases like these, the details can be discussed and agreed with the manager who is monitoring progress of that order.
Help with Shorter Orders - Additional Writing Services
Customers with shorter orders i.e. less than 20 pages may benefit from the options below:
Get One-page Summaries of Your Paper(s)
We provide summaries as an optional and additional service. By this, we mean you can request a brief and concisely written summary of an entire paper (in just 1 page) so that you can see what the main points are at a quick glance. This useful option should suit customers who are working on research tasks/projects that need to be reported on.
Get a One-Page Draft of a “Work-In-Progress” Paper
With EssaysService.com’s draft service, it is certainly possible to receive a paper as a one-page (1 page) draft, e.g., in 300-word format (double line spacing) or in 600 format (single-spacing) once half the order’s deadline (50%) has expired. So, as an example, if an order has an urgency level equal to 4 days, you get your draft paper in 2 days.
Working with EssaysService.com, you are given a guarantee that we will revise any paper at no additional cost for a standard period of 48 hours (i.e. up to this time) after we deliver your order. The “extension” service lengthens revision time to 14 days (i.e. any time up to this time)!